OfficialTragicBeatzsOfficialTragicBeatzs

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Shake Well Before Opening Shake Well Before Opening

Its not horrible but it could be better. I think you should continue to work on your skills as they can only get better you know. Im not an expert at that im more into music of course but just an opinion with some constructive criticism. Keep Working yo

CakeWaffles responds:

Hey there! Thanks for the support, I will try harder!

You said you are more into music... Perhaps one day I might come to you if I need music.

Judas Iscariot (Final Ver Judas Iscariot (Final Ver

It's not bad I dont really like the singing though lol. I mean as far as from me being a music producer for a variety of different artists the humming unless it was meant to be comical isn't that great. It could be better it sounds like they might have a voice on them if they managed it better and like went up and down in the vocals rather than just humming that "oooooohhhhhhhhh". Keep working though it can only get better!

zacandtheexplorerz responds:

I just saw your feedback, I really apprecite you taking time the time to comment on this video (especially coming from another music producer). Your response was detailed - good!

Mega.ElephantAlien.Netwok Mega.ElephantAlien.Netwok

This Is Nice As Hell!! I Like This SHIT ALOTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!! And i work with alot of major artist and this is nice. This is MainStream quality

eqftc responds:

chea. thanks for the love homie